My family tree


Hello, let me show you my family!


Maytee`s daily routine:

She wakes up at the 5:40 am, breakfasts someting, makes up, changes her clothes and drives to her job as a special education teacher in a preschool in Nogales, Sonora. She returns to home like at 1:00 pm to prepare food, rests a bit and does paperwork, sometimes she goes to stores in USA on weekends or drives to Obregon to visit the family.

Rosa`s daily routine:
She wakes up, changes her clothes, breakfasts something, goes to work, returns to home at 12:30 am, she lunches something, rests for 1 to 2 hours, makes documents from her work, goes to shop some food, returns to home, she dinners and sleeps to do one more time her daily routine.


Conversation:
Guy 1: Hi, what's your name?
Guy 2: Hi, I'm Orlando.
Guy 1: Hi Orlando... How do you spell Orlando?
Guy 2: Of course, is O-r-l-a-n-d-o, what's your name?
Guy 1: It's Carlos, and it's spell C-a-r-l-o-s, and I'm from Chihuahua, Mexico. Where are your from?
Guy 2: I'm from Sonora, it´s in Obregon city.
Guy 1: Great, and... How old are you? Do you have a job?
Guy 2: Well, I'm 15 years old and am student so... I don't have a job, I'm in my first year of high school.


Survey:
1. Do you have a job?
2. Where are you working?
3. What did you study? or are you studing something?
4. Do you think to complete a postgraduate course?

Comentarios